In this next chapter we are presenting higher education professor and administrative positions that child and adolescent development majors can enter with an advanced degree such as a MA, PhD or EdD. You will learn more about what college and university professors do on their job in order to explore whether this job is right for you. As with most professions in education, the job is different depending on the type of institution and setting and regional location (Bok, 2015). This is the position with which we are most familiar, because this is what we do (or did) for our careers.