Further details can be obtained from the Honorary Secretary, Jersey Law Society, Vibert and Valpy, 8 Duchamel Place, St Helier, Jersey, Channel Islands.

Isle of Man s A person may be articled in the Isle of Man if he or she: (1) has been called to the Bar in England and Wales, Northern Ireland or any of the Channel Islands; or (2) is a Counsel of the Irish Bar; or (3) is admitted as a member of the Faculty of Advocates in Scotland; or (4) has been admitted as a solicitor in any part of the British Isles of the Republic of Ireland. Foreign legal consultants are not permitted to practise in the Isle of Man under their home title without requalifying.