Macedonian Tower is originally part of the Roman city fortifications, which is dated back to the 2th century (Fig. 1). According to Evliya Celebi, one of the well-known Ottoman historians from the 16th century, the Roman fortifications covered a rectangular plot with its round shaped towers at the corners and rectangular ones between them (Eyice, 2012). Unfortunately the fortifications were demolished except the Macedonian Tower with some part of its adjoining city walls between 1866-1870 in order to have space for new constructions. In 1884-1885, with an addition of a four storey timber structure, the building became a clock tower (Eyice 2012). In 1894, the newly added timber clock tower was replaced with a masonry structure with almost same height (Fig. 2).