This highly practical guide helps education experts of all levels share their knowledge, work, and research beyond their own field and colleagues. By pursuing the recommendations in this book, educators and researchers can increase the exposure of their ideas and impact more students’ lives (this also enhances readers’ CVs and careers). Chapters cover the most effective and efficient ways to share readers’ expertise with the world, such as:
- Branding (crafting your pitch and leveraging social media)
- Writing (landing book deals and succeeding in key writing opportunities)
- Speaking (giving TED Talks, delivering conference keynote presentations, appearing on NPR, landing interviews, and contributing to public dialogue)
- Participating and serving (making connections, influencing policy, and joining panels or advisory boards)
- Honors (winning awards and recognition to expand your platform)
Rich in tips, strategies, and guidelines, this book also includes downloadable eResources that provide links, leads, and templates to help secure radio broadcasts, podcasts, conferences, and other publication opportunities.
The eResources can be found under the Support Materials heading below!
TABLE OF CONTENTS
part II|1 pages
part III|1 pages
part IV|1 pages
part V|1 pages