This research and information guide provides a wide range of scholarship on the life, career, and musical legacy of Miles Davis, and is compiled for an interdisciplinary audience of scholars in jazz and popular music, musicology, and cultural studies. It serves as an excellent tool for librarians, researchers, and scholars sorting through the massive amount of material in the field.
1. Annotations of Books, Chapters, Reference Sources, and Other Selected Writings
2. Annotations of Journals: Essays, Studies, and Other Selected Articles
3. Annotations of Dissertations and Studies
4. Annotations of Arrangements, Lead Sheets, Transcriptions, and Tribute Music Compositions
5. Annotations of Selected Videos and Audio Tapes
Index of Names
Index of Music Compositions