This book will help you interview successfully for your first job—or a new role—in education. Author Scott Lempka offers simple, chronological steps to help you prepare for your interview and show yourself in the best possible light. Topics include:
- Researching job opportunities
- Using the Big Five strategy to showcase your achievements
- Building Example Sandwiches to illustrate your experience
- Following an Interview Countdown to prepare for your interview
- Practicing sample interview questions in a variety of categories
In addition, this updated edition includes new information on networking through social media. With the tools and expert advice in this book, you’ll be able to anticipate what your educational employers desire, and you’ll gain the confidence you need to land your dream job.