Creative Direction in a Digital World provides designers the tools they need to craft compelling digital experiences across screens, devices and platforms.
Readers will learn how to take a multi-disciplinary, human-centered approach to digital creative direction that will help them uncover target audience insights, concept more creative campaigns, change consumer behavior, and create more user friendly digital experiences.
- Divided into ten chapters. Each focuses on a different key aspect of the creative director's job from start to finish.
- Learn how to understand the client's biggest challenges and distill insights about the audience into creative strategies.
- Develop the skills needed to communicate your ideas to a skeptical client.
- Learn how to more effectively manage your creative team.
- And most importantly craft digital experiences that get results.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
part |72 pages
Section I. Learn and Design
part |36 pages
Section II. Building and Showing