The book Digital Health Transformation with Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence covers the global digital revolution in the field of healthcare sector. The population has been overcoming the COVID-19 period; therefore, we need to establish intelligent digital healthcare systems using various emerging technologies like Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence. Internet of Medical Things is the technological revolution that has included the element of "smartness" in the healthcare industry and also identifying, monitoring, and informing service providers about the patient’s clinical information with faster delivery of care services. This book highlights the important issues i.e. (a) How Internet of things can be integrated with the healthcare ecosystem for better diagnostics, monitoring, and treatment of the patients, (b) Artificial Intelligence for predictive and preventive healthcare systems, (c) Blockchain for managing healthcare data to provide transparency, security, and distributed storage, and (d) Effective remote diagnostics and telemedicine approach for developing smart care. The book encompasses chapters belong to the blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, and Big health data technologies.
- Blockchain and internet of things in healthcare systems
- Secure Digital Health Data Management in Internet of Things
- Public Perception towards AI-Driven Healthcare
- Security, privacy issues and challenges in adoption of smart digital healthcare
- Big data analytics and Internet of things in the pandemic era
- Clinical challenges for digital health revolution
- Artificial intelligence for advanced healthcare
- Future Trajectory of Healthcare with Artificial Intelligence 9
- Parkinson disease pre-diagnosis using smart technologies
- Emerging technologies to combat the COVID-19
- Machine Learning and Internet of Things in Digital Health Transformation
- Effective Remote Healthcare and Telemedicine Approaches
- Legal implication of blockchain technology in public health
This Book on "Digital Health Transformation with Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence" aims at promoting and facilitating exchanges of research knowledge and findings across different disciplines on the design and investigation of secured healthcare data analytics. It can also be used as a textbook for a Masters course in security and biomedical engineering. This book will also present new methods for the medical data analytics, blockchain technology, and diagnosis of different diseases to improve the quality of life in general, and better integration into digital healthcare.
1. Blockchain and Internet of Things in Healthcare Systems: Prospect, Issues, and Challenges 2. Secure Digital Health Data Management in Internet of Things using Blockchain and Machine Learning 3. Revolutionizing Healthcare by Coupling Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) to Internet of Medical Things (IoMT) 4. Public Perception towards AI-Driven Healthcare and the way forward in the Post-Pandemic Era 5. Security, Privacy issues and challenges in adoption of smart digital healthcare 6. Tapping the Big Data Analytics and IoT in the Pandemic Era 7. The Clinical Challenges for Digital Health Revolution 8. An Overview of Artificial Intelligence for advanced healthcare systems 9. Future Trajectory of Healthcare with Artificial Intelligence 10. Artificial Intelligence and Public Trust on Smart Healthcare System 11. Role of Artificial Intelligence based technologies in healthcare to combat critical diseases 12. Parkinson Disease Pre-Diagnosis Using Smart Technologies:A Review 13. Emerging Technologies to Combat the COVID-19 Pandemic 14. The role of Machine Learning and Internet of Things in Digital Health Transformation 15. Effective Remote Healthcare and Telemedicine Approaches for Improving Digital Healthcare Systems 16. Legal Implication of Blockchain Technology in Public Health